WHO ARE WE?
WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward-thinking, and collaborative. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you, please read on!
We are seeking a Manager - Accounting for the Corporate Accounting department to assist in monthly close, variance analysis, forecast/budget, AP/AR, various reconciliations, and all other functions of the organization.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Supervise up to 3 staff
• Assist with monthly Close process and preparation of financial statement account rollforward and support schedules for review with management
• Lead preparation of month end variance analyses and monthly forecast packages
• Assist with annual divisional budget process
• Manage invoice finance review/approval process
• Review and approve journal entries, invoices, expense reports, and office rent & subtenant rent invoices
• Review and approve coding for cash receipts and deposits
• Lead/assist team members with various tasks including journal entries, intercompany allocations, AP/AR, and research projects as needed
• Work with other Corporate departments and divisions to gather and/or provide various information as needed
• Assist with internal and external audit requests
• Other duties as assigned by management
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance
• 5+ years related work experience
• Proficient in MS Excel
• CPA required
• Oracle experience a plus
• Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
• Multi-task oriented
• Strong analytical skills
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
BENEFITS & PERKS - Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj8vz2-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.