Company: Live Nation
Department: Marketing Partnerships
Location: Farringdon, London
Reports to: Head of Strategic Partnerships
Working Hours: Mon – Fri 10 – 6 with evenings and weekends as required
Contract type: Permanent
This position leads the relationship and activities of some of Live Nation UK's key marketing partners and will be responsible for maximising the value of these relationships.
These key partnerships are the cornerstone of our sponsorship business spanning all Live Nation assets from festivals and venues to ticket access programmes.
These accounts require meticulous Account Management to maintain excellent standards year round, guiding the partnership strategically through a busy festival season and 'always on' ticketing and venue rights.
Superior knowledge, expertise and vision for your partnerships will mean you are the natural driving force, leading and influencing regular business updates with the brand and internally with the Marketing Partnerships senior leadership team.
Ultimately – you will strengthen Live Nation's position as a key strategic resource for our partners' business while spotting opportunities for growth and expansion.
What it's like to work in the Team
In Live Nation Marketing Partnerships we work with some of the biggest global brands to deliver high profile commercial partnerships in the live music space.
Yes music is at the heart of what we do, but brand strategy and searching for new, creative ways to connect brands with our passionate fans is really what makes us excited.
Who you are
Competencies / Skills / Knowledge / Experience
• A seasoned Account Director with solid experience working with brands
• Superior project management skills including managing multiple projects simultaneously
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Strategic planning
• Client engagement
• Budget planning and reporting
• Team development and management
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
The following attributes determine how the role will be carried out and are required to be a success
• A proactive, collaborative and organised working style
• Proven ability to work calmly and efficiently under pressure
What the role includes
• Manage a portfolio of key clients across multiple categories
• Continuously strengthen day-to-day client relationships through exceptional client service, detailed knowledge of client's industry and business, impeccable delivery and client engagement
• Develop and maintain relationships with key Live Nation teams to ensure the desired program delivery and results for clients
• Provide direction for your team in terms of program execution, resource deployment, program recaps and reporting, and special projects/initiatives
• Develop detailed understanding of client's business and identify opportunities for business and/or brand growth through entertainment marketing programs
• Oversee contractual agreements including negotiations/renegotiations, deal structure, contract development and ultimately the delivery of the contract
• Oversee the financial management of client relationships including budgets, invoicing, and other relevant financial activities while optimising program performance
• Assist clients in achieving ROI goals that will ensure maximum renewal opportunity
• Foster an environment which is team-oriented and in which the exchange of ideas among staff is encouraged
• Function as key advisor, decision-maker and member of senior management team
• Explore new technologies, marketing trends, and data & analytics practices to add value to clients
• Identify opportunities to engage internal resources
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Wednesday 4th October 2023. We reserve the right to close applications at any time so encourage early application.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqevox-18-205-26-39-42 in your application.