Company: Live Nation
Department: Customer Experience
Location: Farringdon, London (Predominantly office based but some hybrid working, typically 3-5 days in the office per week)
Reports to: Head of Fan Experience
Working Hours: Full time plus some additional evening and weekend working to attend shows and festivals
Contract type: Permanent
We are looking for an Accessibility Manager to be the driving force behind our customer service for our access customers, working across the business with a focus on customer contact, care and insight. The Accessibility Manager will be the subject matter expert driving end to end customer care across our touring and venue business. You'll establish processes and systems to manage the Access customer experience, working closely with external venues, ticketing teams, promoters and our own venues to mitigate risks to the end-to-end customer experience to ensure that our all customers get the opportunity to enjoy live music and entertainment. When things don't quite go to plan, this role will lead on Access customer service recovery to make things right for our fans.
This Accessibility Manager will ensure that customer enquiries and handled effectively, work with internal and external stakeholders to maintain up to date Accessibility assessments of third-party venues, including on site auditing where required in line with Attitude is Everything standards.
What it's like to work in the Team
The new role of Accessibility Manager will be an integral member of the Customer Experience team at Live Nation, where our shows and events are as diverse as the individuals within them. With a positive and supportive approach, the successful candidate will work collaboratively to contribute to our core values of excellence, inclusivity and putting the Fan First across our estate.
The visitors to our venues and festivals are more than customers, they're our Fans. They are at the heart of everything we do. Our mission is to 'put fans first and deliver world class experiences.'
To do this we strive to always embody our Fan First Values:
• We Care: We genuinely care about our Fans as individuals and strive to go above and beyond their expectations. We understand what is important to our customers, stakeholders, and teams.
• We make it relevant: We deliver the products, services and experience that are right for our fans and that enhance their experience. We focus on the task that will make a difference to the business.
• We communicate: We embody great communication at all times. We are polite, courteous and are fluent in our brand language. We work collaboratively and share best practice.
• We take ownership: We take ownership, responsibility, and accountability to get the job done. We do what we say we're going to do and work together to solve challenges and exploit opportunities.
• We add value: We focus on the detail that drives enhanced commercial performance and efficiencies. We are bold, brave and constantly self-review to ensure we're always adding value.
• We do what's Right: We drive a culture of inclusivity, diversity and sustainability. We stand by our principles and work towards making our venues and festivals world leaders in accessibility, inclusivity and sustainability.
What we can offer you
Live Nation offers impressive employee benefits including tickets to shows and festivals and unlimited annual leave. The newly opened Farmiloe Building in Farringdon, London is a beautiful office to work in. Staff can enjoy use of arcade games in the basement games room, onsite gym equipment plus fitness and meditation classes. In addition to this, the office has a fully stocked complimentary coffee bar with barista to serve you your favourite coffee as you walk into the office and offers heavily subsidised lunch options. We hold regular staff events in our atrium stage space including hosting speakers and open mic nights to showcase Live Nation employee talent.
Who you are
Competencies / Skills / Knowledge / Experience
• A background in leading high quality and high-volume customer services from pre purchase, to post visit across a complex business
• Significant experience in managing accessibility and inclusivity in high volume complex environments such as leisure, travel and transport, entertainment, visitor attractions
• Knowledge of current disabled access legislation
• Awareness and understanding of Attitude is Everything Live Events Access Charter preferred.
• Robust experience in planning best in class and inclusive accessible experiences
• Confident in being the point of escalation for Access customer issues and able to proactively and with empathy effectively resolve complex customer issues
• Understanding of challenges and opportunities for accessibility in ticketing or online purchase journeys
• Ability to visualize data clearly and effectively for various audiences
• Able to establish customer-centric processes and work flows and taking a metric/KPI based approach to measuring success
• People development, performance management and coaching
• Ability to work in high pressure situations, including high level skill in trouble shooting and problem solving
• Eye for detail and confident in delivering robust and scalable processes
• Excellent organisation, verbal and written communication skills
• Good working knowledge of MS office
The following attributes determine how the role will be carried out and are required to be a success
• Passionate about delivering engaging and memorable customer experiences.
• Be the champion for accessibility and inclusivity.
• Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills.
• Customer Focus with a passion for customer service and putting the fan at the heart of the business.
• Ability to foster problem solving between teams and stakeholders, and to arrive at a solution that will contribute to the overall achievement of our goals.
• Ability to communicate, inspire and motivate all levels of teams.
• Resilient, resourceful and tenacious
What the role includes
• Being point of contact and subject matter expert for all accessibility related fan enquiries and complaints resolution and mitigation
• Working closely with Ticketmaster and/or other ticket agents and venues
• Writing accessibility information for event websites, disabled access guides, customer information sheets
• Uplift and enhance the end-to-end access customer experience across touring and venues- constantly looking for areas to improve the access experience
• maintain up to date Accessibility assessments of third-party venues, including on site auditing where required in line with Attitude is Everything Live Events Access Charter
• Develop key relationship with Attitude is Everything and other key accessibility and inclusivity groups
• Establish mystery shopper program to monitor our systems and procedures, as well as those for third party venues where our shows are taking place
• Support festivals, where required on accessibility customer contact and complaint/case resolution
• Gathering customer feedback and insight, utilising this to influence business strategy and tactics
• Using customer experience Key Performance Indicators to monitor, react to and celebrate trends as appropriate in the customer experiences we deliver
• Working closely and collaboratively within the customer experience team to ensure the full estate approach is aligned
• Delivering and supporting the delivery of customer experience projects across the estate and developing central guiding principles for our fan experience across the business
• Champion a Fan First approach to our customer experience and act as a 'critical friend' to our business in all areas of accessibility
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Wednesday 27th September 2023. We reserve the right to close applications at any time.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpyk69-44-197-111-121-42 in your application.