Recruiter - Wwp, Global Marketing Talent Acquisition
Los Angeles, CA
ABIMM (Timekeeping System) Administrator
WHO ARE WE?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment company, comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Media & Sponsorship. Ticketmaster is the global leader in event ticketing with over 500 million tickets sold annually and more than 12,000 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 40,000 shows and 100+ festivals annually for nearly 4,000 artists in over 40 countries. These businesses allow Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to create strategic music marketing programs that connect over 1,000 brands with the 98 million fans that attend Live Nation Entertainment events each year. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com.
Live Nation's Concerts Division is where tours are born, artists come to life, and fans get to experience the rush of live music. From our dozens of owned/operated Amphitheaters to our Global Touring team, from Ticketing and Venue Operations to Marketing and Sales... we foster a fun and upbeat work culture with no shortage of opportunities. With perks ranging from free concert tickets to dog-friendly offices, to progressive benefits like student loan reimbursement and adoption/fertility support... it's no wonder we are certified as a Great Place to Work organization and one of People Magazine's ''50 Companies that Care''. We want everyone to feel like they belong and can thrive in our community, so we strive to help you achieve your career and personal goals. Live music is our passion and where we find our common ground. There has never been a better time to join Live Nation.
WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
The primary responsibility of the Administrator will be to serve as the functional subject matter expert for the ABI MasterMind Workforce Management and Time and Attendance application for 100+ venues across North America. The ABIMM Administrator serves as the point-of-contact for end user training for the venues. Providing technical support, system administration, system integration and data governance, this position reports to the Sr Director, HR for Venue Nation. End-User Access and Permissions and Reporting are included in the position's responsibilities. Working closely with HRIS, Operators, Payroll and Finance teams, this Administrator is a key member of the Venue Nation team. This role is also responsible for guiding end users through re-implementation of the latest version of ABIMM as it is re-introduced to all end users.
• Train venue management on the correct processes and procedures of the system
• Audit/report all venues to ensure all are operating within the established standards of procedure
• Add and maintain schedule templates, positions, skills, work types, and departments as needed
• Maintains Geo-Fencing and ESS (Employee Self-Service)
• Maintains department borrowing needs between venues
• Event creation and maintenance including project code assignment
• ID Badge Maintenance
• Ensure smooth and consistent integration with HRIS and Payroll systems
• Generates timekeeping reports as well as troubleshooting report issues
• Assists with WIP issues and researches any discrepancies
• Manages new venue setup
• Provides all reports as needed by leadership teams, executives, etc
• Develops and implements ongoing training, knowledge base, and user support systems for all end-users
• Receives and triages technical support requests. Escalates requests as necessary to VAST, HRIS, IT, etc.
• Serves as primary point of contact between Venue Nation and ABI Co. (service provider), coordinates communication to end users regarding system updates, new features, downtimes, etc.
• Cross-functionally develops and implements processes and procedures for workforce management, scheduling, and time-keeping within ABI MasterMind.
• Works with management teams to oversee workforce optimization programs to ensure innovation and standardization across all operating departments.
• Stays current on internal work processes, policies, and procedures; identifies current problems and contributes solutions to resolve issues.
• Defines key metrics related to usage of ABI MasterMind; provides regular updates and audit results to leadership on usage of the system.
• Previous experience with ABIMM (TMSS) preferred, or 5+ years with similar TKS
• Ability to work nights/weekends/holidays as needed
• High proficiency in MS Office, particularly Excel
• Working knowledge of Workday and ADP Payroll platforms
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• High School Diploma required
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenationentertainment.com/careers to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It's talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
Live Nation strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the California Fair Chance Act and consistent with other similar and / or applicable laws in other areas.
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re8jb1-3-238-130-97-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.