Summary of Position
Lionsgate is currently seeking a talented Assistant, TV Production, who will handle a variety of administrative duties in support of daily operations in the TV Production area. This position directly supports the SVP, TV Production.
• Provide administrative support including: rolling calls, maintaining calendar, scheduling meetings & conference calls, processing expense reports and preparing correspondence, facilitate travel
• Creation of Production Calendar scenarios
• Work closely with the Production Coordinators of each TV show, and act as the first point of contact between the Studio and Production
• Contact Below-the-line Agencies to check crew availabilities and update resumes
• Track assets, budgets, call sheets and union documents and help set-up productions
Qualifications & Skills
• BA/BS degree in a related field required
• Agency, Studio, or Network assistant experience on a high volume desk desired
• Knowledge of Physical production required, and previous experience preferred
• Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task, be a self-starter, anticipate the needs of busy Executives, and follow through on all tasks
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills required
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment and be self sufficient
• Ability to work independently and take initiative along with attention to detail
• Strong work ethic, reliable, mature, professional and positive attitude required
About the Company
Combining the STARZ premium global subscription platform with world-class motion picture and television studio operations, Lionsgate (NYSE: LGF.A, LGF.B) brings a unique and varied portfolio of entertainment to consumers around the world. Its film, television, subscription and location-based entertainment businesses are backed by a 17,000-title library and the largest collection of film and television franchises in the independent media space. A digital age company driven by its entrepreneurial culture and commitment to innovation, the Lionsgate brand is synonymous with bold, original, relatable entertainment for the audiences it serves worldwide.
Business Unit Overview
Lionsgate Television is one of the foremost third-party suppliers of premium scripted series to streaming, broadcast and cable platforms alike while also serving as a prolific supplier of premium content to Starz. Drawing upon its production partnerships with many of the top content creators, it supplies dozens of scripted series to more than 20 different network partners. With a reputation for creating ''brand-defining'' shows for a diverse range of platforms, Lionsgate Television has produced and distributed the iconic long-running series Mad Men, one of the most acclaimed shows in television history, the ground-breaking Orange is the New Black, Weeds, Nurse Jackie, Nashville, Dear White People and many others while continuing to develop strong slates of acclaimed new series. Lionsgate also operates a robust in-house unscripted television business partnering with a diverse array of linear and streaming platforms. Lionsgate television series have garnered 238 Emmy® nominations, 38 Emmys®, 66 Golden Globe® nominations and nine Golden Globe® wins.
The Lionsgate Television Group collaborates closely with the Company's other television businesses, including Debmar-Mercury, a leading producer and syndicator of evergreen game and talk shows, Pilgrim Media, one of the top producers of unscripted series, and 3 Arts Entertainment, a leading talent management and production company that has become a major television production partner and a source of top talent for all of the Company's businesses. The Lionsgate Worldwide Television Distribution Group licenses the Company's feature film and television slates, 17,000-title film and television library, one of the largest in the world, and Starz's original programming slate to nearly every major OTT and linear platform through a global network of deep customer relationships.
• Full Coverage – Medical, Vision, and Dental
• Work/Life Balance – generous sick days, vacation days, holidays, and Impact Day
• 401(k) company matching
• Tuition Reimbursement (up to graduate degree)
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles