Director, Talent Insights and Research
Santa Monica, CA
Summary of Position
Specialist, HR Communications & Employee Experience focuses on development, implementation and execution of employee communications and engagement activities across the organization. This position will spearhead all HR communications, employee surveys, and programming initiatives while partnering with a passionate team to provide a top-notch employee experience. This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys being both creative and strategic and who has a true passion for delivering meaningful experiences.
• Develop, execute, and evaluate strategic, innovative and engaging HR communications campaigns and materials across multiple channels – including email, intranet, handouts, presentation decks, video, and home mailings
• Develop and implement annual Employee Engagement Surveys, quarterly pulse surveys, and other ongoing and ad hoc surveys to allow for all voices to be heard
• Track and analyze survey data and key metrics to build needed business cases as well as review progression toward projects in order to make adjustments to strategy and programs to achieve desired goals
• Help create an inclusive and positive culture through meaningful programming including onboarding, employee recognition, performance management, employee perks and offerings, employee groups, etc.
• Help adapt and adjust programming to ensure employee and business needs are being met (e.g., adjust programming for remote or distributed workforce)
• Plan and execute all corporate events including employee screenings, mixers, wellness events, philanthropic efforts, and holiday events including company-wide annual holiday party
• Develop and recommend new programs, enhancements, strategies, and thought leadership to continuously develop and improve the employee experience
• Oversee HR programming budget and spend
• Create relationships with vendors and project manage review of vendors, platforms, etc.
• Partner and work closely with various members of the HR team (CHRO, Learning and Development, Benefits, HR Business Partners, HRIS, IT) as well as Corporate Communication, Marketing, and other departments to ensure consistent and cohesive messaging, culture and engagement across the organization
• Manage multiple email inboxes and employee questions
• Manage and partner on ad hoc projects as they arise
Experience & Skills
• 3-5 years of experience in Human Resources or related experience required
• Superior written, verbal and social communications skills
• Multitasker who enjoys a fast-paced environment and able to be nimble
• Effective public speaking skills with demonstrated ability to present ideas and information in an impactful and understandable way
• Demonstrated ability to effectively interface with all levels of employee, management and external organizations
• Demonstrated ability to work within a team as well as independently, manage time, organize and accurately prioritize work across multiple projects, be detail-oriented, work within deadlines and understand when urgency is required
• Experience using data to address business challenges and develop/adapt program/communications strategies
• Holds a passion for employee engagement and cultivating a culture where employees can thrive
• Experience with Microsoft applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
• Preferred experience with design applications/platforms (e.g., Canva)
About the Company
Combining the STARZ premium global subscription platform with world-class motion picture and television studio operations, Lionsgate (NYSE: LGF.A, LGF.B) brings a unique and varied portfolio of entertainment to consumers around the world. Its film, television, subscription and location-based entertainment businesses are backed by a 17,000-title library and the largest collection of film and television franchises in the independent media space. A digital age company driven by its entrepreneurial culture and commitment to innovation, the Lionsgate brand is synonymous with bold, original, relatable entertainment for the audiences it serves worldwide.
• Full Coverage – Medical, Vision, and Dental
• Work/Life Balance – generous sick days, vacation days, holidays, and Impact Day
• 401(k) company matching
• Tuition Reimbursement (up to graduate degree)
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles
Combining the STARZ premium global subscription platform with world-class motion picture and television studio operations, Lionsgate brings a unique and varied portfolio of entertainment to consumers around the world. Its film, television, subscription and location-based entertainment businesses are backed by a 17,000-title library and the largest collection of film and television franchises in the independent media space.