Recruiter, Talent Acquisition (Contract)
Summary of Position
Reporting into the VP, Talent Acquisition, Lionsgate has an immediate opening in Human Resources for a Recruiter with a primary focus on talent acquisition across all Lionsgate divisions. This role will be responsible for full-cycle recruitment, employing creative strategies to develop and cultivate talent pipelines for critical positions.
• Manage full-cycle recruiting processes across the Lionsgate divisions, delivering qualified and diverse candidates to fill open positions and ensuring a superior experience for candidates.
• Strategically partner with Hiring Managers to define departmental needs to create a search strategy and guide Hiring Managers through the recruitment process.
• Post open positions using internal and external networks, including social media and online recruiting tools.
• Plan and execute recruitment strategies to ensure a steady pipeline of candidates.
• Ensure compliance, hiring policies, practices, and company values are top of mind throughout every process.
• Maintain current knowledge and understanding of regulations, industry trends, best practices, and applicable laws regarding recruitment.
• Handle assigned special projects, as requested.
Qualifications & Skills
• 1-3 years of recruiting experience, preferably in entertainment or media.
• Strong client relationship, negotiations, and consulting/influencing skills.
• Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills; able to conceptualize and articulate hiring strategies across all business groups.
• Familiar with Success Factors ATS or other applicant tracking systems.
• Thrives on innovation, experimentation with social, promotion and sourcing techniques
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment and with all levels of management.
Nice to Haves
• Bachelor's degree
• Agency recruitment experience in combination with in-house recruitment
• Experience participating in and leading onsite/virtual talent acquisition networking events
• Ability to identify opportunities and drive TA process improvements
About the Company
Lionsgate (NYSE: LGF.A, LGF.B) encompasses world-class motion picture and television studio operations aligned with the STARZ premium global subscription platform to bring a unique and varied portfolio of entertainment to consumers around the world. The Company's film, television, subscription and location-based entertainment businesses are backed by a 17,000-title library and a valuable collection of iconic film and television franchises. A digital age company driven by its entrepreneurial culture and commitment to innovation, the Lionsgate brand is synonymous with bold, original, relatable entertainment for audiences worldwide.
• Full Coverage – Medical, Vision, and Dental
• Work/Life Balance – generous sick days, vacation days, holidays, and Impact Day
• 401(k) company matching
• Tuition Reimbursement (up to graduate degree)
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d9x6x9-3-238-136-36-42 in your application.