Summary of Position
The Manager, WWTV Marketing, AVOD role will be instrumental in working closely with the VP of Marketing to support implementation of partnership marketing campaigns to drive domestic linear channel viewership. The role requires a talented and resourceful individual with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to build AVOD partner relationships and maximize promotional activity on distribution partner channels and synergies across owned channels. A strong attention to detail, proactive nature, ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects, and to thrive in a dynamic environment is key to success. The role will report to the VP, WWTV Marketing.
• Collaborate with VP of Marketing on FAST marketing partnerships and promotional strategy to drive viewership on domestic digital linear channels
• Develop and nurture partner relationships, communicate programming schedules and promotional priorities to drive campaign activity
• Organize assets, including photo and clip sourcing and oversee content deliverable flow in-house, facilitating creative requests, routing for approvals and delivering to multiple partners, such as Amazon and Samsung.
• Work closely with internal departments, agencies and vendors to maximize promotion of FAST Channels via partner promotional channels on and off-platform, and Lionsgate owned channels, including website maintenance, email blasts and social.
• Draft and create b2b and consumer marketing collateral, including FAST channel overviews and programming highlights
• Maintain deep understanding of individual AVOD platforms, research competitive programming/promotion and track promotional activity, actively sourcing and identifying opportunities across partners
• Create and maintain essential tracking, summaries, and post-analysis recaps to communicate project status and promotional efforts to relevant cross-functional departments
• Support members of the WWTV Marketing team on ad hoc projects including and not limited to research, copywriting, proofing, and events
Qualifications and Skills
• Very strong written and verbal communication skills
• Able to build cross-divisional and inter-company relationships
• Highly organized and detailed oriented
• Resourceful in finding solutions to problems
• Ability to constantly multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• 3-4+ years of experience of related marketing experience
• A college degree is preferred
Nice to Haves
• Experience working with client services, project management, and agencies
• Familiarity with distribution marketing, such as MVPD, OTT, SVOD, AVOD
• Experience in digital marketing and social media
• Interest and knowledge of the film and TV industry and an enthusiast for film and TV content (both current and historical)
• Possess highly creative and innovative capabilities
Business Unit Overview
Lionsgate Television is one of the foremost third-party suppliers of premium scripted series to streaming, broadcast and cable platforms alike while also serving as a prolific supplier of premium content to Starz. Drawing upon its production partnerships with many of the top content creators, it supplies dozens of scripted series to more than 20 different network partners. With a reputation for creating ''brand-defining'' shows for a diverse range of platforms, Lionsgate Television has produced and distributed the iconic long-running series Mad Men, one of the most acclaimed shows in television history, the ground-breaking Orange is the New Black, Weeds, Nurse Jackie, Nashville, Dear White People and many others while continuing to develop strong slates of acclaimed new series. Lionsgate also operates a robust in-house unscripted television business partnering with a diverse array of linear and streaming platforms. Lionsgate television series have garnered 238 Emmy® nominations, 38 Emmys®, 66 Golden Globe® nominations and nine Golden Globe® wins.
The Lionsgate Television Group collaborates closely with the Company's other television businesses, including Debmar-Mercury, a leading producer and syndicator of evergreen game and talk shows, Pilgrim Media, one of the top producers of unscripted series, and 3 Arts Entertainment, a leading talent management and production company that has become a major television production partner and a source of top talent for all of the Company's businesses. The Lionsgate Worldwide Television Distribution Group licenses the Company's feature film and television slates, 17,000-title film and television library, one of the largest in the world, and Starz's original programming slate to nearly every major OTT and linear platform through a global network of deep customer relationships.
$75,000 - $85,000
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-robzo2-44-200-82-149-42 in your application.