HRIS/Compensation Specialist - CONTRACT
Summary of Position:
The Temporary HRIS/Compensation Specialist maintains the company's HR system including analysis of HR and other functional group requirements; ensures data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing and provides end-user training; troubleshoots system issues and provides resolutions .
This is a contract role from November 2021- June 2022.
HRIS / Compensation Responsibilities:
• Provides end-user training and support
• Develops and distribute standard metric reports detailing headcount, recruitment, employee relations, and other decision-making metrics as required
• Evaluates and responds to ad-hoc Company reporting needs
• Serve as liaison between HR, Benefits, Payroll and IT to ensure collaboration and cooperation
• Partner with HR, Finance, and IT teams to design, implement, and/or improve new and existing configuration including business processes
• Work closely with external support partners to ensure systems are properly maintained, case resolutions are speedy, and integrations/interfaces run smoothly
• Completes regular audits to ensure data integrity and system alignment with internal processes
• Strong written, verbal, and graphic communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate technical information to varying audiences
• Provides necessary HRIS support during annual salary planning cycle (January – April)
• Supporting the administration of the annual salary planning review process
Experience & Skills:
• 3-5 years of HR systems experience
• SAP Success Factors experience a plus
• ADP Workforce Now experience a plus
• High level proficiency with Excel (e. g., v-lookups, pivot tables, if/then formulas) and a proven ability to consolidate and manipulate large data sets with a commitment to accuracy and confidentiality
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Advanced computer proficiency in all MS Software including Excel, Power Point, and Word
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjvpo1-54-198-139-112-42 in your application.