Summary of Position
Lionsgate has an immediate opening for an Executive Assistant to the Vice Chairman. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, resourceful, detail-oriented, great at multitasking and prioritizing in a very fast-paced and highly confidential environment. The candidate should possess strong interpersonal skills and feel comfortable communicating with high-level executives on a range of matters.
• Facilitate all communications for the office of the Vice Chairman
• Project management and tracking
• Traditional executive assistant duties including schedule meetings, rolling calls, booking travel and drafting expense reports
• Help prepare materials to be presented to Lionsgate's Board of Directors, investors and potential partners
• Company specific and industry wide research
Qualifications & Skills
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
• 2+ years of either entertainment industry or finance experience
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to concisely and confidently interact with high-level executives
• Strong project management and coordination skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
About the Company
Combining the STARZ premium global subscription platform with world-class motion picture and television studio operations, Lionsgate (NYSE: LGF.A, LGF.B) brings a unique and varied portfolio of entertainment to consumers around the world. Its film, television, subscription and location-based entertainment businesses are backed by a 17,000-title library and the largest collection of film and television franchises in the independent media space. A digital age company driven by its entrepreneurial culture and commitment to innovation, the Lionsgate brand is synonymous with bold, original, relatable entertainment for the audiences it serves worldwide.
• Full Coverage – Medical, Vision, and Dental
• Work/Life Balance – generous sick days, vacation days, holidays, and Impact Day
• 401(k) company matching
• Tuition Reimbursement (up to graduate degree)
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d87866-3-235-60-144-42 in your application.