Executive Assistant, C-Suite
Santa Monica, CA
Summary of Position
Lionsgate is currently seeking an Executive Assistant to report to the Chief Executive Officer.
• Provide daily administrative support to the Chief Executive Officer including but not limited to rolling calls, scheduling meetings, coordinating travel arrangements, providing remote support, submitting expense reports, etc.
• Set up meeting spaces (in-person and/or virtual) and follow-up on any agenda items as appropriate
• Prepare materials as needed for internal and external meetings, in addition to organizing all reports, scripts, and screenings that come in
• Provide support for quarterly meetings of the Board of Directors
• Maintain an updated roster of the Chief Executive Officer's address book
• Work in tandem with Assistant to Vice Chairman on managing the communications and operations of the Executive team
• Be available ad hoc after hours for time-sensitive tasks
• Help with personal items including but not limited to booking travel, reservations & appointments
Qualifications and Skills
• Bachelor's Degree
• MS Office Suite proficiency, including Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize projects and thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Aptitude to learn quickly and adapt to changing circumstances
Nice to Haves
• 3+ years of administrative experience
• Eager to learn & help out wherever necessary
$45,000 - $65,000
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqze36-3-238-250-73-42 in your application.
Salary Range: $45,000 to $65,000 Per Year ($ USD)
Combining the STARZ premium global subscription platform with world-class motion picture and television studio operations, Lionsgate brings a unique and varied portfolio of entertainment to consumers around the world. Its film, television, subscription and location-based entertainment businesses are backed by a 17,000-title library and the largest collection of film and television franchises in the independent media space.