Summary of Position
Lionsgate is currently seeking a Director, Sales Strategy & Planning to report to the EVP, Sales Strategy & Planning, in the Worldwide TV Sales department. Our Sales Planning team works closely with our Sales Team, Rights Management and other departments to best manage the Lionsgate product pipeline for revenue maximization.
• Devise, plan and execute turn –key sales initiatives, working with Marketing and Research
• Liaise with European Sales Team on paths to maximize revenue
• Create and present compelling PowerPoint decks on ad hoc basis
• Negotiate key product retrieval for Sales Team
• Maintain Franchise sequentials for Key products
• Recommend strategies for increasing revenue across EMEA territories
Qualifications and Skills
• Understanding of TV distribution licensing (EST, TVOD, Basic, Pay, SVOD and Free TV and AVOD) required with 5+ years related experience
• Master's Degree preferred
• Advanced Microsoft Excel with strong analytical skills
• Proficient in PowerPoint
• Appreciation of the details. Must be very detailed oriented with ability to organize and analyze large sets of data to troubleshoot issues and identify improvements
• Curious and self-motivated with ability to work independently in fast paced environment. Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize to meet deadlines
About the Company
Lionsgate (NYSE: LGF.A, LGF.B) encompasses world-class motion picture and television studio operations aligned with the STARZ premium global subscription platform to bring a unique and varied portfolio of entertainment to consumers around the world. The Company's film, television, subscription and location-based entertainment businesses are backed by a 17,000-title library and a valuable collection of iconic film and television franchises. A digital age company driven by its entrepreneurial culture and commitment to innovation, the Lionsgate brand is synonymous with bold, original, relatable entertainment for audiences worldwide.
Business Unit Overview
Lionsgate Television is one of the foremost third-party suppliers of premium scripted series to streaming, broadcast and cable platforms alike while also serving as a prolific supplier of premium content to Starz. Drawing upon its production partnerships with many of the top content creators, it supplies dozens of scripted series to more than 20 different network partners. With a reputation for creating ''brand-defining'' shows for a diverse range of platforms, Lionsgate Television has produced and distributed the iconic long-running series Mad Men, one of the most acclaimed shows in television history, the ground-breaking Orange is the New Black, Weeds, Nurse Jackie, Nashville, Dear White People and many others while continuing to develop strong slates of acclaimed new series. Lionsgate also operates a robust in-house unscripted television business partnering with a diverse array of linear and streaming platforms. Lionsgate television series have garnered 238 Emmy® nominations, 38 Emmys®, 66 Golden Globe® nominations and nine Golden Globe® wins.
The Lionsgate Television Group collaborates closely with the Company's other television businesses, including Debmar-Mercury, a leading producer and syndicator of evergreen game and talk shows, Pilgrim Media, one of the top producers of unscripted series, and 3 Arts Entertainment, a leading talent management and production company that has become a major television production partner and a source of top talent for all of the Company's businesses. The Lionsgate Worldwide Television Distribution Group licenses the Company's feature film and television slates, 17,000-title film and television library, one of the largest in the world, and Starz's original programming slate to nearly every major OTT and linear platform through a global network of deep customer relationships.
• Full Coverage – Medical, Vision, and Dental
• Work/Life Balance – generous sick days, vacation days, holidays, and Impact Day
• 401(k) company matching
• Tuition Reimbursement (up to graduate degree)
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj92jb-3-238-72-122-42 in your application.