Coordinator, Global, Live, Interactive & Location Based Entertainment
Santa Monica, CA
Summary of Position
Lionsgate has an immediate opening for a Coordinator in our Motion Picture Group Marketing department. Reporting to the Senior Manager, the coordinator assists the manager on specific titles including lifecycle media campaigns across all paid media platforms including, but not limited to TV, Digital, Social, Outdoor, Radio, and Local. The coordinator manages and executes budget reconciliation, reviews all plans for errors/mistakes, assist with assets/trafficking across platforms, and leads the charge in terms of planning Outdoor and Radio campaigns across titles. Works across all media campaigns including Theatrical, PVOD, VOD, and Home Entertainment.
• Review planning packets, executive summaries, and weekly calendars and send feedback to the agency
• Help manage assets across departments - ensure creative team is aware of all media asset (all platforms) requests from trailer debut through release
• Review and provide feedback on digital considerations sets, pod position requests, and daily spot time checks
• Flag discrepancies across TV airings and outdoor campaigns and keep track of makegoods as part of the audit process
• Develop, strategize and pitch Outdoor and Radio plans to Manager/Director as well as manage execution of both channels
• Review and approve Puerto Rico plans (with Manager alignment)
• Manage budgets and invoicing
• Work collaboratively with internal marketing disciplines and providing specific aspects of media campaign deliverables
• Provide assistance to the Media team as needed
Qualifications & Skills
• BA/BS Required
• Ability to perform media math calculations
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to learn quickly and work well under pressure
• Ability to prioritize many different projects simultaneously
• Accuracy, attention to detail
• Ability to excel in a fast paced work environment and follow department protocol
• Some experience/knowledge of the media space specifically preferred
• Minimum of 1+ years of experience working at a media agency and/or relevant industry experience (preferably entertainment industry experience)
• Experience managing a person preferred
• Strong mathematical and analytical abilities
• Strong proficiency in MS Office required, specifically experience in creating detailed spreadsheets using Excel
About the Company
Combining the STARZ premium global subscription platform with world-class motion picture and television studio operations, Lionsgate (NYSE: LGF.A, LGF.B) brings a unique and varied portfolio of entertainment to consumers around the world. Its film, television, subscription and location-based entertainment businesses are backed by a 17,000-title library and the largest collection of film and television franchises in the independent media space. A digital age company driven by its entrepreneurial culture and commitment to innovation, the Lionsgate brand is synonymous with bold, original, relatable entertainment for the audiences it serves worldwide.
Business Unit Overview
Motion Picture Group
Lionsgate's motion picture business is a consistent box office market share leader with films that have grossed more than $10 billion worldwide over the past six years. This leadership is driven by world-class talent relationships, a deep and renewable portfolio of iconic brands and franchises, and a diverse and balanced slate that is built to enhance consumer enjoyment of the theatrical experience but also has the flexibility to utilize a broad range of alternative release strategies as the opportunities to monetize films continue to expand. The creator, owner and distributor of great film brands including The Hunger Games, Twilight Saga, John Wick, Now You See Me, Knives Out, La La Land, Saw, Dirty Dancing and Monster's Ball, among many others, films released by Lionsgate and its predecessor companies have earned 129 Academy Award® nominations and 32 Oscar® wins.
In addition to its mainstream commercial releases, Lionsgate's Motion Picture Group includes specialty film distributor Roadside Attractions, an industry leader in award-winning prestige movies, Pantelion Films, the US market leader in Spanish-language releases, a top film production and distribution brand in the UK, and multiplatform distributor Grindstone Entertainment.
• Full Coverage – Medical, Vision, and Dental
• Work/Life Balance – generous sick days, vacation days, 11 holidays, and Impact Day
• 401(k) company matching
• Reimbursement – Rideshare Program and Tuition (up to graduate degree)
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmxq5v-3-235-120-150-42 in your application.
Combining the STARZ premium global subscription platform with world-class motion picture and television studio operations, Lionsgate brings a unique and varied portfolio of entertainment to consumers around the world. Its film, television, subscription and location-based entertainment businesses are backed by a 17,000-title library and the largest collection of film and television franchises in the independent media space.