Summary of Position
The Marketing Coordinator, Library and Distributed Partners is responsible for supporting the strategic and creative development and execution of marketing campaigns for Lionsgate catalog and partners. The Coordinator has a strong attention to detail, organization skills, a creative eye and a passion for films past and present.
• Supports building of campaign strategy and positioning guidelines. Helps to facilitate communication of guidelines to department & broader division, updating as necessary.
• Initiates title budgeting process: Sets up initial budgets, Procures spending requests from Creative, Media & Data, Promotional Partnerships & Distribution, Publicity & Community and Research & Analytics, Tracks expenses and on-time payment of vendors.
• Manages campaign timelines: Develops deadlines for campaign based on release dates and specific needs, Tracks progress of all deliverables, keeping department on pace, keeps all divisional teams informed of any changes – updating all calendars & tracking systems.
• Oversees Division's title metadata: Generates synopses, sell points, genre and relevant keywords, Compiles release & preorder dates, cast & filmmaker credits, awards nominations/wins, press quotes, special features, ratings and technical information; Inputs metadata into asset management systems of record; Approves final metadata for usage on retail websites, Publicity & Community press-facing materials and in Creative materials.
• Supports Sales with B2B materials for pitch process: Creates sales presentations; Supplies updates on consumer campaign; Coordinates with Sales and Promotional Partnerships & Distribution on larger retail activations; Coordinates with Sales and Social Media on retail promotional support via Lionsgate social channels.
• Owns review and delivery of creative assets: Reviews trade, retail marketing & consumer marketing materials for compliance with legal requirements and campaign positioning; Routes materials to third-party partners and filmmakers for approvals (where required); Ensures on-time delivery of materials to Sales, Operations and other internal groups.
Qualifications & Skills
• Bachelor's Degree Required. Minimum 2 year's experience in marketing field required.
• Strong communication skills along with the ability to think strategically and creatively
• Can organize, clarify and communicate complex ideas quickly, succinctly and accurately.
• A multi-tasker who is comfortable with having many projects going at once
• Can change course, be flexible, and resourceful on short timeframes
• Collaborate effectively in a fast paced, multi-faceted environment
Nice to Haves
• Experience in Entertainment a plus
• Agency or work with CPG company a plus
About the Company
Combining the STARZ premium global subscription platform with world-class motion picture and television studio operations, Lionsgate (NYSE: LGF.A, LGF.B) brings a unique and varied portfolio of entertainment to consumers around the world. Its film, television, subscription and location-based entertainment businesses are backed by a 17,000-title library and the largest collection of film and television franchises in the independent media space. A digital age company driven by its entrepreneurial culture and commitment to innovation, the Lionsgate brand is synonymous with bold, original, relatable entertainment for the audiences it serves worldwide.
Business Unit Overview
Motion Picture Group
Lionsgate's motion picture business is a consistent box office market share leader with films that have grossed more than $10 billion worldwide over the past six years. This leadership is driven by world-class talent relationships, a deep and renewable portfolio of iconic brands and franchises, and a diverse and balanced slate that is built to enhance consumer enjoyment of the theatrical experience but also has the flexibility to utilize a broad range of alternative release strategies as the opportunities to monetize films continue to expand. The creator, owner and distributor of great film brands including The Hunger Games, Twilight Saga, John Wick, Now You See Me, Knives Out, La La Land, Saw, Dirty Dancing and Monster's Ball, among many others, films released by Lionsgate and its predecessor companies have earned 129 Academy Award® nominations and 32 Oscar® wins.
In addition to its mainstream commercial releases, Lionsgate's Motion Picture Group includes specialty film distributor Roadside Attractions, an industry leader in award-winning prestige movies, Pantelion Films, the US market leader in Spanish-language releases, a top film production and distribution brand in the UK, and multiplatform distributor Grindstone Entertainment.
• Full Coverage – Medical, Vision, and Dental
• Work/Life Balance – generous sick days, vacation days, 11 holidays, and Impact Day
• 401(k) company matching
• Reimbursement – Rideshare Program and Tuition (up to graduate degree)
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb73ex-3-235-223-5-42 in your application.