Coordinator, Global Paid Media & Analytics
Santa Monica, CA
Summary of Position
Lionsgate is seeking a talented individual with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, an attention to detail, a proactive nature, a ''can do'' attitude, the ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects, and thrives in a dynamic, creative and challenging environment. This role will handle a variety of administrative duties, special research and marketing projects, information aggregation and tracking, and general support of the Global Live, Interactive & Location Based Entertainment team.
• Track status of project and business development efforts and support team projects as needed, including taking meeting notes.
• Create/maintain schedules and calendars, track submissions and deadlines, and maintain server files.
• Research potential partners and industry news, trends, and data.
• Determine the importance of calls and meetings and schedule accordingly.
• Process invoices and expense reports.
• Handle arrangements for an international and domestic travel schedule.
• Email correspondence and relaying information to third parties.
• Review narratives, scripts, and other creative development.
• Assist with the creation of presentations and other brand related materials.
Qualifications & Skills
• Highly motivated self-starter who is extremely detail-oriented, hardworking and organized.
• Must have the ability to multi-task, meet constantly changing deadlines, have excellent computer, written and oral, and interpersonal skills, and be available to work some evenings and weekends.
• Some prior knowledge/experience with and an interest in video games, LBE, and/or live events.
• College degree in entertainment, game design, themed entertainment, stage or a related field.
• Mac and PC proficient and experience with Word, Excel, Keynote, PowerPoint, and Adobe Creative Suite is desired.
About the Company
Combining the STARZ premium global subscription platform with world-class motion picture and television studio operations, Lionsgate (NYSE: LGF.A, LGF.B) brings a unique and varied portfolio of entertainment to consumers around the world. Its film, television, subscription and location-based entertainment businesses are backed by a 17,000-title library and the largest collection of film and television franchises in the independent media space. A digital age company driven by its entrepreneurial culture and commitment to innovation, the Lionsgate brand is synonymous with bold, original, relatable entertainment for the audiences it serves worldwide.
Business Unit Overview
Motion Picture Group
Lionsgate's motion picture business is a consistent box office market share leader with films that have grossed more than $10 billion worldwide over the past six years. This leadership is driven by world-class talent relationships, a deep and renewable portfolio of iconic brands and franchises, and a diverse and balanced slate that is built to enhance consumer enjoyment of the theatrical experience but also has the flexibility to utilize a broad range of alternative release strategies as the opportunities to monetize films continue to expand. The creator, owner and distributor of great film brands including The Hunger Games, Twilight Saga, John Wick, Now You See Me, Knives Out, La La Land, Saw, Dirty Dancing and Monster's Ball, among many others, films released by Lionsgate and its predecessor companies have earned 129 Academy Award® nominations and 32 Oscar® wins.
In addition to its mainstream commercial releases, Lionsgate's Motion Picture Group includes specialty film distributor Roadside Attractions, an industry leader in award-winning prestige movies, Pantelion Films, the US market leader in Spanish-language releases, a top film production and distribution brand in the UK, and multiplatform distributor Grindstone Entertainment.
• Full Coverage – Medical, Vision, and Dental
• Work/Life Balance – generous sick days, vacation days, holidays, and Impact Day
• 401(k) company matching
• Tuition Reimbursement (up to graduate degree)
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7nzz6-34-204-180-223-42 in your application.
Combining the STARZ premium global subscription platform with world-class motion picture and television studio operations, Lionsgate brings a unique and varied portfolio of entertainment to consumers around the world. Its film, television, subscription and location-based entertainment businesses are backed by a 17,000-title library and the largest collection of film and television franchises in the independent media space.