Summary of Position
The Assistant, Worldwide Publicity will report to the EVP, Worldwide Publicity and will assist the publicity team in developing and implementing publicity campaigns to promote Lionsgate films.
• Support the Head of Global Publicity by providing administrative support including managing schedule and calendar, coordinating and booking travel, screening calls, communicating with other marketing departments, and executing all other administrative tasks
• Support the Publicity Department as needed including couriering packages, filmmaker-talent gifting, brainstorming ideas, proofreading and assist in developing and executing campaigns
• Prepare all business-related expenses using CONCUR; make sure all expenses are completed and submitted in a timely manner.
• Monitor relevant industry news daily
• Coordinate agenda and other handouts, print items for meetings and take meeting notes
• Manage and maintain key department documents- key dates, contacts, agendas, media lists, etc.
• Staff publicity events (premieres, junkets, award shows, etc.)
Qualifications and Skills
• Minimum of 2 years' experience in a marketing capacity
• Minimum of 2 years' experience using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.); familiarity with Google Documents a plus
• Bachelor's degree in Communications or related degree preferred
• Willingness to work overtime and be flexible with hours
• Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
• Superior communication skills (written and verbal)
• Ability to interact effectively with all levels of Management
• Highly organized and detail-oriented
• Ability to successfully manage multiple projects and deal with deadline pressure
• Strong work ethic
• Overall working knowledge with the SAP and Concur system
Nice to Haves
• Passionate and strong interest in film publicity
• Self-motivated and proactive
• Able to multitask and work under pressure across multiple campaigns
$40,0000 - $43,000 annually
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r06p9m-3-239-6-58-42 in your application.