Summary of Position
Lionsgate has an immediate opening for an Assistant, Global Operations in our Theatrical Marketing department. This position will support the SVP, Operations & Asset Management who oversees the cross-vertical infrastructure to streamline workflows across the motion picture group. The Global Marketing Operations group oversees the production and distribution of all marketing material worldwide while driving efficiencies across the division. Asset management, workflow optimization and partner engagement are core tenets of the group. As such, Global Marketing Operations touches all aspects of the film marketing process from production to creative to digital to media and beyond. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated self-starter who is eager to learn and is extremely detail-oriented with knowledge of print and marketing deliverables, digital asset management workflows and a love for film and the creative process. Must have the ability to multi-task, be able to analyze data, possess strong time management skills, and have 1-2 years' experience in Marketing/Advertising/Business/Film/TV related fields.
• Manage department schedule, setting meetings and keeping track of attendees
• Track budgets and process POs/Invoices and following up with AP department to ensure timely payment of vendors and partners
• Serve as primary custodian of various reports in the department, showing great attention to detail to make sure all information is as accurate and current as possible
• Meet with all other departments and gather necessary information for the upkeep and maintenance of reports
• Keep track of various division-wide meetings to help ensure any necessary department members are included
• Manage clerical tasks such as expense reports, filing and administrative requirements for the internal business of the department
• Assist SVP with performing financial analysis and workflow optimization utilizing various software applications
Qualifications and Skills
• Strong written and verbal communication, organizational, interpersonal, and analytical skills
• Detail-oriented, good follow through, ability to multi-task, and work well under tight deadlines
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment while following department protocol
• 1-2 years' experience ideally in Film / TV / Communications / Business / Advertising / Marketing
• Technology savvy
• Strong analytical and mathematical abilities
• Strong proficiency in MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
About the Company
Lionsgate (NYSE: LGF.A, LGF.B) encompasses world-class motion picture and television studio operations aligned with the STARZ premium global subscription platform to bring a unique and varied portfolio of entertainment to consumers around the world. The Company's film, television, subscription and location-based entertainment businesses are backed by a 17,000-title library and a valuable collection of iconic film and television franchises. A digital age company driven by its entrepreneurial culture and commitment to innovation, the Lionsgate brand is synonymous with bold, original, relatable entertainment for audiences worldwide.
Business Unit Overview
Motion Picture Group
Lionsgate's motion picture business is a consistent box office market share leader with films that have grossed more than $10 billion worldwide over the past six years. This leadership is driven by world-class talent relationships, a deep and renewable portfolio of iconic brands and franchises, and a diverse and balanced slate that is built to enhance consumer enjoyment of the theatrical experience but also has the flexibility to utilize a broad range of alternative release strategies as the opportunities to monetize films continue to expand. The creator, owner and distributor of great film brands including The Hunger Games, Twilight Saga, John Wick, Now You See Me, Knives Out, La La Land, Saw, Dirty Dancing and Monster's Ball, among many others, films released by Lionsgate and its predecessor companies have earned 129 Academy Award® nominations and 32 Oscar® wins.
In addition to its mainstream commercial releases, Lionsgate's Motion Picture Group includes specialty film distributor Roadside Attractions, an industry leader in award-winning prestige movies, Pantelion Films, the US market leader in Spanish-language releases, a top film production and distribution brand in the UK, and multiplatform distributor Grindstone Entertainment.
• Full Coverage – Medical, Vision, and Dental
• Work/Life Balance – generous sick days, vacation days, holidays, and Impact Day
• 401(k) company matching
• Tuition Reimbursement (up to graduate degree)
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r79386-3-238-24-209-42 in your application.