Editor, Original Content Marketing
New York, NY
THE DIVISION'S STORY
Were you the first kid on your block to get a PlayStation? Did you foresee the day when movies could be filmed on a phone and TV shows could be viewed on a wristwatch? The Digital team is made up of just such visionaries and early adaptors. We dream up new ideas for gaming, apps, and SVOD initiatives and generate engaging online content for our owned and operated websites. But if all that tech talk makes you glaze over, there's always 45th & Dean, our in-house digital content storytelling hub. It's a collective of talented writers, editors, motion graphics artists and producers who create content across all social media platforms as well as support our Ad Sales and Distribution teams.
Our Editorial function, shared with Marketing, brings the voice, taste, and energy that brings our brands to life beyond linear.
Do you know the name of every routine on Dance Moms? Can you quote lines from Little Women or have a favorite couple from Married at First Sight? Can you produce and edit online videos? The LIFETIME Video Monetization PrEditor will work with a strategy partner to develop revenue driven video content to live across multiple platforms.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
PrEditor, LIFETIME Video Monetization Job Description:
• AVOD revenue driven content creation for YouTube, Facebook, Snapchat, Daily Motion and Twitter
• Partner with LIFETIME Content Strategist to use data to strategically greenlight content (scene lifts/compilations/supercuts) to maximize revenue and support linear priorities
• Ensure appropriate and strategic use of metadata for all content
• Manage production process from ideation to media acquisition to delivery
• Manage additional editors
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
On our team, you'll have the opportunity to unlock the entire LIFETIME library to create interactive and engaging digital videos. You'll work with a strategy partner toward a revenue goal and prove that online videos can make money.
YOUR STORY: [+BEHAVIORS] (what you need to have)
• Experience producing and editing digital video at the brand/publishing level
• Basic understanding of analytics with a successful track record of using data to make content decisions
• Understanding of entertainment content consumption on social and digital platforms
• Strong collaboration and communication skills
• Must be able to prioritize, handle several projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment while adhering to shifting deadlines.
• Self-motivated, extremely detail oriented and independent worker with strong track record of cross functional collaboration
• Excellent social media and digital literacy, particularly online video and video production
• Deep knowledge of LIFETIME brand and content
• Passion for pop culture and television
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d875z9-3-236-28-137-42 in your application.
At A+E Networks, we believe that storytelling uncovers the human in humanity, the hero in heroism, and the ordinary in the extraordinary.