Regional Account Executive
KXAN's Administrative Sales Support Specialist will be required to enter both local and national tv and digital orders, assist with traffic coordination between the local sales team and Nexstar's Traffic Hub and back up the Sales Support Supervisor in tracking and preparing logs for scheduled programming and advertisements.
• Processing of complex sales orders in a timely manner and with accuracy
• Maintenance of orders (assisting with make goods, changes, and filing).
• Assists in the communication of information to sales team (e.g., inventory updates, outstanding preemptions, etc.)
• Strong attention to detail and ability to handle multiple tasks under a deadlin
• Maintain a positive attitude and provide service excellence to clients and account executives
• High level of organizational skills and ability to prioritize
• Assistance with WO reports for Management Team
• Some nights/weekend work required (Paid)
Requirements & Skills:
• High School diploma
• Fluency in English
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
• Minimum 5 years' experience in broadcast administrative assistance
• Proficiency with computers, telephones, copiers, scanners, fax machines and other office equipment
Nexstar Media Group is America’s largest local television and media company with 196 full power stations (including partner stations) in 114 markets addressing nearly 63% of US television households and a growing digital media operation.