Salt Lake City, UT
KUTV, KMYU and KJZZ is seeking an enthusiastic, highly motivated and experienced Marketing Consultant. We are looking for someone who can connect with clients and help them achieve their business objectives through effective TV and digital advertising. The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication skills, have an enthusiastic and outgoing personality, along with a drive to succeed. Most importantly - we are looking for hard-working salespeople who want to have FUN at work, make money, and help local businesses grow. Our Marketing Consultants are some of the highest commissioned sales people in the industry. If you are interested in selling some of the best media in the industry, we want to hear from you!
Responsibilities will include:
• Generate revenue for the station and meet monthly goals through effective outside sales techniques
• Develop new business through selling commercial advertising time and other station products by reaching out to local businesses and other advertisers
• Create and present advertising strategies and ideas for local businesses incorporating TV, online and digital mediums
• Provide input on sales promotion ideas to sales management
• Retain current business and develop new business contacts
• Attain budgeted revenue goals through effective solicitations, promotions and service
• Understand the business objectives and advertising strategies of clients and find ways to help them achieve their objectives through effective advertising
• Strong organizational, written and presentation skills
• Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Ability to build and maintain positive customer relationships
• Competitive, persuasive, energetic and self-motivated traits
• Ability to overcome objections
• Working knowledge of new media, digital interactive initiatives and social media required
• Outside media sales experience preferred but not required
• Enjoy a fast paced environment with a desire to win
• Professional appearance a must
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj6qme-54-224-117-125-42 in your application.