Technical Research Team Manager
Salt Lake City, UT
KUTV, Utah's #1 news station is seeking an Executive Producer of Digital News to join our growing team to support all facets of digital media growth from digital news, social community management to revenue generation for both internal and external clients.
• Managing, producing, and organizing digital platforms and mobile platforms.
• Manages a team web producers and their schedules
• Ability to respond to breaking news on all mediums with urgency
• Ability to work in a fast paced, creative environment with reporters and anchors
• Understanding of journalism and broadcast measurements including Nielsen ratings
• Understanding of the need to develop our audience on all platforms: television, mobile, web, and social platforms
• Engage television viewers with cross promotion on all platforms
• Adapt to emerging technological trends quickly and with great urgency
• Bachelor's degree in communications or broadcast journalism or equivalent related experience
• Candidate must have a 3-5 years' experience in newsroom management and digital producing
• Knowledge of basic coding, HTML, CMS, Photoshop and word processing programs
• Social Media/Audience Engagement experience is required to lead our continued growth on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and other emerging social media platforms
• Successful web traffic engagement skills
• Ability to drive higher levels of engagement, web traffic, and television viewing from our social audiences.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!