Digital Sales Marketing Associate
Salt Lake City, UT
KUTV, KMYU and KJZZ are currently seeking an enthusiastic, highly motivated Digital Marketing Consultant to join our sales team. Someone who will meet or exceed revenue goals by designing creative client campaigns that drive desired business results and can connect with clients and help them achieve their business objectives through effective and trackable digital advertising, as well as broadcast TV campaigns. The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication skills, an enthusiastic and passionate personality, tenacious yet empathetic attitude and drive to succeed!
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Create advertising strategies incorporating digital and components as needed.
• Create short and long-term client campaign plans
• Develop advertising concepts and ideas
• Prepare, negotiate, and implement client media buys
• Keep current on all of the company's digital advertising products
• Understand demographic data as it relates to media buys
• General administrative tasks as needed
• Client Relations
• Responsible for generating revenue for the station and meeting monthly goals through effective solicitations, promotions and services including telephone, in-person and email communication
• Develop new business through selling commercial advertising time and other station products by contacting advertising agencies and local advertisers
• Professionally formatted and written documents, including emails, are a must
• Contribute to client proposals and other client documentation
• Maintain and build positive customer relationships
• Document all client contact and file all advertisement documentation
• Handle confidential information with discretion
• Initiate, follow-up and conclude assignments accurately and independently
• Assist in the collection of past due accounts
• Strong desire to be in outside sales
• Strong organizational, written and presentation skills
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Ability to overcome objections and retain a positive attitude
• Working knowledge of new media, digital initiatives and social media required
• Enjoys a fast-paced environment with a desire to win
• Professional appearance is a must
• Must have a valid driver's license, good driving record and your own vehicle
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbxopo-3-238-173-209-42 in your application.