KUTV, Utah's #1 news station, is seeking a full-time Digital Content Producer! This position is an integral part of a fast-paced newsroom environment and responsible for getting breaking news and daily stories on KUTV.com as timely as possible. The Digital Content Producer will edit, write and manage news stories, photos, videos, live streaming and interactive content for all digital platforms, including KUTV.com, mobile, social media and emerging technologies. The Digital Content Producer will also react to and post breaking news quickly and accurately and will keep in constant communication with the assignment desk and news producers as stories develop.
• Must be a self-starter
• Have strong writing and editing abilities
• Excellent project management and communication skills
• The ability to meet short deadlines, multitask, and work well under pressure
• Solid news judgment is key
• Knowledge of AP style a plus
• Computer skills
• Strong understanding of web technologies
• Professional-working knowledge of social media platforms and engagement are required
• Microsoft Office and Adobe CS Suite skills needed
• Video editing skills a plus
• College degree in Digital Media, Journalism or Communications strongly preferred
• 1-2 years' of related experience preferred
• This position reports to the Executive Producer of Digital News but must be able to take direction from multiple sources, including news producers and reporters.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6x7wn-3-238-98-39-42 in your application.