KTXS is looking for an aggressive and creative Multi-Media Journalist. Your responsibilities as an MMJ will include reporting, shooting and editing news stories, enterprising story ideas, developing contacts as well as other responsibilities as assigned. You will be expected to produce daily content on a variety of platforms including the internet, social networking sites, in addition to television reporting.
Skills and Experience:
• Sharp news judgment and creative abilities
• Excellent technical skills
• The ability to work well independently
• Must have and maintain a valid license and a good driving record
Requirements and Qualifications:
• A minimum of college-level reporting experience is required
• Experience with live shots is preferred
• Experience with Live-U is a plus
While applying online, please include a link to your online demo reel
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyx3p3-34-239-160-86-42 in your application.