KTXS has an immediate opening for a creative Digital Content Producer! In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day production of news content for our digital properties, KTXS.com website and social media platforms. This position will also work closely with News Management and Reporters to create multi-platform content. In this position you will determine the content and flow of our postings, work with management and on-air staff to generate and write stories and develop content for our platforms.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Solid news judgment
• Be a compelling and accurate writer
• Be able to multitask and manage time in order to put together an exciting and informative digital story, appropriate to the platform
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
• Strong leadership and communication skills
• The ability to execute news strategies and goals in daily digital production
• Flexibility and on-the-spot problem solving abilities are a must
• Proficient with non-linear, digital editing and newsroom systems, such as iNews
• Familiarity with strategies for various digital news platforms will enhance your application
• Previous digital news content production experience at a commercial TV station is preferred, although the right entry-level candidate may be considered
• A journalism degree is preferred
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!