KTVL has an excellent opportunity for an experienced, detail oriented and creative News Photographer/Editor!
Job responsibilities include:
• At least 1 year of shooting experience and technical knowledge of editing and photo equipment
• Team-player who can produce good stories under tight deadlines
• Ability to edit and shoot general assignment stories, lives shots and natural sound packages
• Editing video for daily news coverage, special projects, and sweep period piece
• Taking in news feeds from news bureaus and various news organization
• Collaborating with anchors, reporters, and producers on video elements of newscast
• Meeting daily deadlines in a high-energy working environment
Requirements and Qualifications:
• College degree or minimum one (1) year relative experience in the field
• Knowledge of Avid editing technology is a definite plus
• Ability to work with a multitude of people and personalities while maintaining a professional work environment
• Must be able to lift and carry between 25 and 50 pounds on a regular basis
• Must have valid driver's license, good driving record and be able to operate news vehicles
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!