Receptionist / Admin. Assistant - KTVK / Kpho
RECEPTIONIST/ADMIN. ASSISTANT (P/T) - KTVK/KPHO
Arizona's Family (KTVK & KPHO) is a media powerhouse located in Phoenix, Arizona. The purpose of Arizona's Family is to empower Arizonans to live their best lives. Home to CBS 5 and 3TV, Arizona's Family produces more than 100+ hours of local news and programming every week. CBS 5 is Arizona's Most Watched Television Station driven by the power of CBS programming and sports while 3TV is one of the strongest Independent television stations in the country with its highly rated morning show, Good Morning Arizona. And the reach of Arizona's Family doesn't stop with linear television, azfamily.com is the market's top performer in local multi-platform uniques. It is also home to Arizona's Family Originals, our in-house original content production team that is working on several long-form programs, documentaries, docuseries and original podcasts, including True Crime Arizona that has more than 300,000 downloads to date. But at the heart of it all is our commitment to Arizona. Community is the cornerstone of all we do at Arizona's Family raising millions of dollars for charities across Arizona each year, creating a movement of kindness through our Surprise Squad and Pay it Forward initiatives, and providing Christmas to more than 50,000 Arizona children each holiday season are just some of the many examples of our commitment to our viewers and the great state 48.
Arizona's Family is looking for a part-time receptionist to join our team! This role entails answering phone calls and emails, fielding them accordingly, addressing visitor questions and needs and providing an overall friendly environment for our viewers, guests and employees. If you are a passionate, self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment this job is for you!
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Answer and direct phone calls in a polite and friendly manner
• Answer viewer emails or field them to the appropriate department
• Occasionally welcome visitors to our building and escort visitors to our Green Room area
• Maintain Green Room area keeping it in a clean and tidy manner at all times
• Assist other Department Heads with clerical tasks including, but not limited to, helping fill promotional logs, collating mailings for community relations projects, and performing ad hoc administrative duties as needed.
• Assist with coffee service - rinsing, cleaning and topping off coffee canisters throughout the building
• Serve as a back-up for our front-desk attendant including sorting/distributing mail and packages in their absence
• High school diploma or GED required
• 2-3 years of relevant experience in an office environment
• Proficient using a computer with knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Strong phone skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Punctual with strong attendance history
• Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus
If you feel you're qualified and want to work with a great group of people go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on ''apply now'', upload your resume, cover letter and references
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rev3j0-3-238-136-36-42 in your application.