KTUL NewsChannel 8 has an exciting opportunity for a full-time Technical Director! The primary responsibility of the position is to plan, direct and manage production of daily newscasts. Our station is a 24/7 business, and applicants should understand that this position may require working a variety of shifts, along with weekends and/or holidays.
Job responsibilities include:
• Direct and TD any assigned newscasts and productions
• Studio and set preparation
• Operating cameras
• Audio console
• Other duties may include operating a graphics generator, teleprompter
• Experience Directing and TDing newscasts
• Knowledge of production standards and equipment
• Must be extremely dependable
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Have excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
• The ability to work well under stressful and time-sensitive situations is required
• Must be creative in addition to mixing a clean broadcast
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj41xw-3-239-9-151-42 in your application.