KTUL has an opening for a dynamic and experienced Anchor to join our news team. The ideal candidate will anchor and produce enterprise content for both on-air and digital platforms. Other duties include: generating special report content, field anchoring, and providing engaging content across social media platforms. The successful candidate is an outstanding communicator on air, online and on social media platforms. As well as a leader who works well with the team and can successfully implement the station mission.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Strong leadership skills
• Smooth/pleasant delivery
• Strong writing skills and news judgment
• Exemplary communication skills
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Must have at least 3 years of on-air experience
• Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred
• Must be able to handle breaking news, live shots, on-set interviews, and live demonstrations
• Must be a strong writer and contribute to the newsroom
• Must be willing to work all shifts
While applying online, please include a link to your online demo reel
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxoj9q-52-205-167-104-42 in your application.