Multimedia Journalist (MMJ)
KTUL is looking for a Multi-Media Journalist. Your responsibilities as an MMJ will include reporting, shooting and editing news stories, enterprising story ideas, developing contacts, delivering social media content as well as other responsibilities as assigned. You will be expected to produce daily content on a variety of platforms including the internet, social networking sites and mobile phones, in addition to television. This is not an entry level position--some previous news experience required.
Skills and Experience:
• Sharp news judgment
• The ability to tell an NPPA style story
• Excellent technical skills
• The ability to work well independently
• Must have and maintain a valid license and a good driving record
• An understanding of how to use social media as a storytelling and news gathering tool.
• Must be able to demonstrate a record of performance with examples of recent work.
Requirements and Qualifications:
• A minimum of 1-3 years reporting experience is required
• Experience with live shots is required
• Experience with Live-U is a plus
While applying online, please include a link to your online demo reel
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm55z6-3-238-173-209-42 in your application.