- Full Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
Job DescriptionAbout KCTV5/KSMO:
KCTV5 is the CBS affiliate serving the Kansas City metropolitan area. Plus, there's something unique. You would actually like coming to work-because people here love this station and love this city! It's an energy and excitement that is fun and rejuvenating.
We are seeking a solutions-oriented professional with a strong digital sales background to join our dynamic sales team. The Digital Sales Executive is responsible for the development, retention, and growth of digital revenue. The Digital Sales Executive will design and sell digital marketing solutions for businesses using the latest advertising products available across the KCTV5 digital platform and Gray Digital Media digital platforms (Programmatic, OTT, Email, Social, SEM, SEO).
Duties/Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Consult with business owners, marketing and advertising executives, directors, and managers to develop and implement an effective digital marketing strategy for their business
- Meet or exceed sales expectations, goals, and budgets, and manage your own book of digital sales revenue for retention and growth
- Learn and master KCTV5 digital advertising products and tools (we are always innovating and growing), along with Gray Digital Media's suite of digital services
- Develop, retain, and grow client relationships in Kansas City and throughout the country
- Manage your digital book of business using client management tools and software. Design, write, and present marketing proposals and PowerPoint presentations
- Communicate and collaborate effectively across all KCTV5/Gray Digital Media departments and support staff
• 2 or more years in digital media sales with evidence of prior success or working with digital agency working with clients
• Demonstrates intellect, drive, executive presence, and sales acumen
• The ability to prospect and network with business decision-makers within small, medium, and large organizations
• Proven experience building excellent client relationships
• Strong proficiency in computer skills
• Excellent written and oral presentation skills
Qualified, interested applicants may go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on ''apply now'', upload your resume, cover letter, and references
(Current employees who are interested in this position can apply through the Gray-TV UltiPro self-service portal)
KCTV-TV/Gray Television, Inc. is a drug-free company
Gray Television encourages all new employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus virus prior to or by the first workday.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gky75k-18-206-48-243-42 in your application.
Find More Jobs Like This
Gray Television supports local community interests by providing quality television broadcasting and exceptional service in each market we serve. Gray owns and/or operates television stations and leading digital properties in 93 television markets including the first or second highest rated television station in 85 markets. We are an unmatched broadcast pioneer that keeps getting bigger and better.