KSLA News 12 is the aggressive, National Edward R. Murrow award-winning CBS affiliate serving the region known as the ArkLaTex. The station is the market's leader in timely and accurate reporting of breaking news, investigative journalism, award-winning storytelling and First Alert Weather. KSLA News 12 serves its community on all on-air, digital and mobile platforms embracing the innovation of the industry. In the center of the ArkLaTex is the Shreveport/Bossier City metroplex where the best of Louisiana, Texas and Arkansas culture is combined to create a vibrant and comfortable lifestyle.
The Multi-Platform Content Manager is part of our leadership team that will help determine the best platform for content. Day-to-day and long-term strategic story planning and content guidance is required.
The primary job duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Process, distribute and manage content on various platforms
* Ability to adjust effectively on daily coverage plans as new content/breaking news develops
* Excellent writing and storytelling skills on all platforms
* Superior news judgment and decision-making skills
* Proven use of digital and social media platforms in news-gathering process and presentation
* Work on projects independently, one-on-one and with a team
* Strong organizational skills
* Ability to prioritize complex tasks
• At least 2 years of experience developing, creating and executing content for broadcast, digital and social is required. Previous experience with long-form storytelling and investigations are a plus. College degree in journalism or equivalent is required.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq8j91-3-233-219-62-42 in your application.