Digital Account Executive
Remote / Virtual
KRQE Media Group in Albuquerque, NM is seeking a Sales Trainee. We're looking for a motivated individual who wants to build a career in broadcast media sales. If you are a self-starter, enjoy setting and reaching goals, and want to help small businesses reach their marketing goals, we want to invest in you. The ideal candidate will train with us for the first six months, learning television and digital sales from the ground up.
In addition, you will provide administrative support for sales managers and senior account executives, as you train to move into a full-time sales position. Your duties will include preparing sales proposals and reports, entering orders, handling co-op, revisions, pre-empts and makegoods, delivery and posting, and other duties as assigned. You will learn both qualitative and quantitative measurement of television and digital media plans, as well as developing strategies to grow revenue and meet marketing objectives.
• Performs all clerical functions for the Sales Department
• Experience achieving long-range objectives & implementing the strategies & actions to achieve them.
• Enters order, traffic and accounting data using computers, ledgers, orders and other resources
• Corresponds with customers and confers with coworkers to answer inquiries and resolve account problems
• Prepares forms and reports, maintains files and other business records
• Ability to work independently
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field preferred
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
• Minimum one year's experience in clerical support or administrative assistance, preferably in the sales or media fields
• Proficiency with computers, telephones, copiers, scanners, fax machines and other office equipment
• Knowledge of Matrix, Kantar & Wide Orbit System preferred
• Must have a valid driver license with an acceptable driving record
Nexstar Media Group is America’s largest local television and media company with 196 full power stations (including partner stations) in 114 markets addressing nearly 63% of US television households and a growing digital media operation.