Administrative Assistant - Part-Time
KRON-TV of San Francisco, CA seeking a part-time Administrative Assistant to plan, direct, coordinate or is the liaise of one or more administrative services of the business unit. This position reports directly to the Business and HR Administrator.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Direct or coordinate the supportive services of the business unit which include accounts payable, payroll, insurance, filing, financial reporting/analysis and various duties as assigned
• Acquire, distribute and store supplies and manage vendor relations
• Assist the VP/GM as needed
• Liaise with Sr. Leadership, Corporate staff, Department Heads
• Help maintain FCC Reports (Annual KidVid and QIP)
• Help coordinate Community Outreach for EEO reporting
• Assist with Archive Video requests
Requirements & Skills:
• Bachelor's degree preferred, plus 3-5 years in Business Administrative or Executive Level Support is preferred
• Interpersonal savvy – relates well with all people
• Builds rapport and effective relations and uses diplomacy and tact. Confidentiality is crucial
• Approachability – is easy to approach and talk to; is a good listener
• Action Oriented – enjoys working hard, and is action oriented
• Problem solving & decision making – uses logic and methods to solve difficult problems, finds sources for input, makes good decisions based upon a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgement
• Planning/organizing – prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans
• Developing self & others – confident and assertive when providing coaching, guidance or direction
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
The Administrative Assistant must be able to sit, conduct telephone conversations, use electronic mail, write letters and memos, conduct face-to-face discussions with individuals or groups, make decisions without supervision, make decisions that impact the results of co-workers, work near others, work outdoors in all weather conditions on occasion, and work indoors in environmentally controlled conditions.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8960x-3-214-224-207-42 in your application.