KRON4, The Bay Area's News Station, has an outstanding opportunity for a seasoned Digital Sales Manager to build, lead, and manage a growing team of media professionals. As the Digital Sales Manager you will develop a sales strategy that drives revenue goals, train, inspire, and lead a team of solution-focused sales professionals, and help build a rapidly growing digital media business for one of the country's leading media organizations. You will work closely with a team of broadcast sales managers and their teams, develop and manage vendor and partner relationships, and regularly advise senior management on the continued growth of the business. You will also work closely with corporate management to drive the successful launch of new digital media products and services.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a complete understanding of the digital media space including display and email advertising, mobile, app, and SMS platforms, social media, pay-per-click, and emerging platforms. An in-depth understanding of web analytics and solution-based/consultative sales is critical. Candidates should be highly proficient with Microsoft Office, and have a solid understanding of other key applications, including Google Analytics, DART, comScore, etc. In addition, we are looking for an entrepreneurial spirit that is willing to create and execute new ideas that will help drive audience and revenue via online and offline channels.
Come join the excitement at Nexstar/Digital, engaging audiences from coast to coast with premium quality news and entertainment. At Nexstar/Digital you and your team will be able to deliver powerful brand experiences at scale to drive measurable impact across all digital platforms.
• Minimum of 3 years experience in digital media sales
• Proven leadership ability & successful experience directing & managing others
• A track record of independent thinking, reasoned analysis, and problem solving; ability to establish and balance priorities
• Strong budgeting skills, demonstrating creative uses of available resources
• Experience as a team member with the ability to establish and maintain relationships
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and work well in pressure situations
• 4-year college degree preferred
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d22kb6-3-236-117-38-42 in your application.