KRCR is looking for a Multimedia Journalist (MMJ) to join our award-winning team in beautiful Northern California! Don't let our market size fool you. Former KRCR employees have gone to TOP 20 markets, CNN, ESPN, & The White House! Join us and hone the skills you need to take your career where you want it to go!
The MMJ researches, reports, shoots, writes, and edits daily content for various platforms in a manner that is clear and engaging to news consumers. Responsibilities include enterprising ideas and developing contacts to generate interesting and relatable stories. We are also looking for a candidate who thinks outside the box and elevates their storytelling with enhanced content on our digital and social platforms.
Requirements and Skills:
• Sharp news judgment
• Solid writing & technical skills
• Social Media expertise
• Ability to think critically, problem solve and work well independently
• Experience with live shots is required, experience with Live-U is a plus
• Must have and maintain a valid license and a good driving record
• A minimum of 1 year reporting experience is preferred (college okay), but new graduates will be considered
To be considered for this position, you must apply online and include a web link to your demo reel.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq8019-3-235-223-5-42 in your application.