KRCG is looking for a dependable and self-motivated Receptionist / Accounting Assistant. This is an important role! The receptionist is our guests first point of contact. As such, the ideal candidate must possess excellent communication skills and act courteously with others. In addition, the candidate in this role must display a professional appearance and attitude.
• Greeting visitors in a courteous and helpful manner
• Maintaining files in an organized fashion
• Answering multi-line telephone system
• Maintaining sufficient supplies, inventory, ordering and organizing
• Perform general clerical and data input duties as assigned
• Code invoices in accordance with company GL
• Assist with various audits performed during the year
• Other duties as assigned
Skills and Experience:
• Accounts Payable experience is plus
• 2+ years of receptionist experience is preferred
• Previous broadcast experience is a plus
• Must take initiative and be a problem-solver
• Must be detail-oriented and exceptionally well organized
• Great people skills and a positive, can-do attitude are essential
• The ability to work well in a team environment, as well as independently
• Proficient with Microsoft Office, Excel and Power Point
• Knowledge of Public File is a plus
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5zbo1-3-236-117-38-42 in your application.