KRCG 13 has an immediate opening for a creative Digital Content Producer! The candidate should have experience writing and producing news content for the web and social media. In this role you will be responsible for day-to-day digital news content, working closely with the news managers and Digital Executive Producer to make sure all digital platforms are up-to-date, accurate and compelling.
We want someone with a competitive spirit. Candidate must have excellent writing skills and news judgment. The ideal candidate must possess strong digital analytics skills to help guide story placement on respective digital platforms. The Digital News Producer must identify and post engaging, timely, and relevant content; monitor competitive social practices, and work in line with the station's overall content strategy. This individual must be willing to teach on-air reporters to help them improve their digital skills.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Solid news judgment and the ability to write fast, accurate and mistake-free copy
• Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
• Strong leadership and communication skills
• The ability to execute news strategies and goals in daily newscasts
• Flexibility and on-the-spot problem solving abilities are a must
• Must have at least some previous news producing experience at a commercial TV station, although the right entry-level candidate may be considered
• A Journalism degree is preferred
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmyqe6-18-207-160-97-42 in your application.