ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (Bilingual) - KOSA
CBS 7 News is the top-rated, long-time news leader in west Texas and southeastern New Mexico.
Based in Midland/Odessa, we pride ourselves in being the dominant player in a highly competitive market where there is never a shortage of news that impacts people on the regional level, throughout the state of Texas and very often on the national stage.
Our team of professionals is committed to sharing the most compelling stories every day...and we know that requires outstanding writers, creative photographers and an innovative production team. Whether we're following local officers to the nation's capitol to remember their fallen brothers; travelling to Marine boot camp to highlight a local man's journey; covering a hometown president (George W. Bush) during his eight years in office; or tracking the latest developments in the oil and gas industry - KOSA is located at the epicenter of some of the most important news stories of our generation.
As the only community in the country with an International Air and Space Port, travel to and from Midland from anywhere in the world (and very soon even out of the world!) is quick and easy. We are also nestled in a picturesque region of Texas, often referred to as a hidden jewel, that makes for exciting weekend trips for the outdoors adventurer or the lover of rare or unique art.
Learn More About KOSA Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2shXSUmdd8
Have you ever wanted to join the exciting world of local media? The CBS 7 Media Group in Odessa-Midland is looking for a media consultant to join our successful sales team. You'll be helping local businesses reach customers with effective advertising and creative messages. It's a great opportunity to join the #1 media group in the Permian Basin.
* Focus on Generating new revenue though selling commercial and Digital advertising
* Create and Present advertising strategies for Local businesses incorporating TV, online, and digital mediums
* Strong organizational skills
* Written and presentation skills
* Be proficient in Microsoft Office products: Outlook, Excel, Power Point, and Word
* Willingness to learn
* Be a team player
* Have a Professional appearance
* Knowledge of digital and social media is preferred
* Strong Relationship building, follow up, and customer service skills is a must
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1o45y-35-170-64-36-42 in your application.