KOMO TV Seattle (ABC) is looking for a dynamic full-time Morning News Anchor. In addition to being an outstanding journalist with a great personality, we want an anchor who's committed to engaging with our audiences on all platforms and with our winning morning team. Our morning anchors are leaders who participate in the planning of our shows and produce content regularly, for both the morning news and other dayparts. A competitive passion to win and openness to innovation are mandatory.
The ideal candidate will have:
• • Strong leadership skills
• • Smooth, pleasant conversational delivery
• • Strong writing skills and news judgment
• • Exemplary communication skills
Requirements and Qualifications:
• • Bachelor's degree in Journalism or a related field preferred
• • Five years commercial television experience, including current news anchoring
• • Strong ''in-the-field and live'' skills
• • Exceptional written communications skills using a conversational writing style
• • Strong editorial judgment and a proven ethical foundation
Please include a link to an online demo reel of your most recent anchoring.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjv9o1-54-158-251-104-42 in your application.