- Full Time
Job DescriptionDigital Sales Specialist - KOLD
13 News is a Gray Television station and the CBS affiliate in Tucson, Arizona. We're celebrating our 70th year in television! We are the best local television station in Southern Arizona and the #1 digital platform. We are committed to the highest standards of excellence in our local news, entertainment, information, and public service programming. We produce 62 hours of live, televised newscasts per week between KOLD and our shared services partner, KMSB Fox 11. If you've never been to Tucson, let us tell you all the things you'll love: Plentiful sunshine, natural beauty, diverse culture, active lifestyles, great food, hundreds of miles of hiking trails, breathtaking views, unforgettable sunsets, challenging biking trails, community events, accessible natural locations for all ages… it would have been quicker for us to just say you'll love it all.
KOLD has an opening for a Digital Sales Specialist to join our team of integrated marketing/advertising professionals. You will assist in identifying key accounts for developing new business and must have a keen sense of all digital media solutions. Must be able to forecast accurately and maintain excellent client relationships. Please note this is a contributor role and not a management position.
Duties/Responsibilities include, but not limited to)
• Understanding of digital advertising methods and concepts, well-versed in Targeted Display Advertising, OTT/CTV, Email Marketing, SEM, Targeted Audio, Social and Content marketing, and will be analytical, organized, solution-minded, and customer-centric
• Sell, Secure and Maintain own book of digital advertising business consistent with station policies and rate guidelines.
• Collaborating with Account Executives on closing digital sales and executing digital solutions for clients
• Responsible for the negotiation of digital rates with local and agency clients.
• Creating custom strategies and tactics to achieve client's goals.
• Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
• Willing to learn all research and utilize in preparing and presenting digital proposals to new clients.
• Prospect new clients and create digital sales opportunities and sponsorships specific to each client.
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising or Mass Communications, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
• Digital sales experience required.
• Wide Orbit, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint experience is preferred.
• Ability to get along with others and maintain effective interdepartmental relationships.
• Negotiation skills are required.
• Ability to communicate effectively is required.
• Must represent the station with professionalism and integrity.
• Must be highly organized and detail oriented.
• Ability to maintain a positive work atmosphere by behaving in a manner that will work well with co-workers, supervisors, and customers.
If you feel you're qualified and want to work with a great group of people go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on ''apply now'', upload your resume, cover letter and references
KOLD-TV/Gray Television Group, Inc. is a drug-free company
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4q91y-18-206-92-240-42 in your application.
Gray Television supports local community interests by providing quality television broadcasting and exceptional service in each market we serve. Gray owns and/or operates television stations and leading digital properties in 93 television markets including the first or second highest rated television station in 85 markets. We are an unmatched broadcast pioneer that keeps getting bigger and better.