Full Time Job
News & Digital Content Producer
- Full Time
Full-time News & Digital Content Producer
KNWA & FOX24, the NBC & FOX affiliates in Fayetteville, Arkansas, are looking for an aggressive, innovative, creative and dynamic News Producer to help take our product to the next level!
Do you love breaking news and investigative reports?
Are you willing to drop everything to win the big story and showcase weather?
Do you live for the thrill of finding a new way to make a story pop?
If so - you could be the right person for this job! We need a strong producer who can build newscasts to make an impact in our community!
Digital and social media chops are a strong plus -- we want to win across every platform! This role will include producing newscasts and producing digital content.
Above all, we're looking for someone with an optimistic outlook and a winning attitude.
If interested, apply online now or email resume and reel to Lisa Brence, News Director, at email@example.com.
Northwest Arkansas is a rapidly growing and vibrant community filled with rolling hills, rivers, lakes and Fortune 500 company headquarters. Our population just crossed 500k and is rising. Why? Because high-end business industries are here and they are bringing in some of the best talent in their fields, cost of living is low, quality of living is high and we fill up our days/nights with world-class museums, performing arts centers, major sporting venues, amazing concerts, fantastic foodie destinations and tons of community-centric events.
In fact, U.S. News ranks Fayetteville the fourth best place to live in the country: http://realestate.usnews.com/places/arkansas/fayetteville
Our newsroom is forward-thinking and built on a strong emphasis of positive reinforcement, feedback, growth and development of talent and a desire to win. We are consistently winning awards from our local audiences for our commitment to our community and our service-centered sense of duty. Whether you are looking for a place to settle in or a place to equip yourself and launch into that ''big step'' – we have a proven track record of providing both outcomes.
KNWA-TV/KFTA-TV is an equal opportunity employer.
• Responsible for evaluating stories; organizing them into a cohesive sequence within a newscast or digital content for the web
• Contribute to the editorial process and make solid decisions in breaking news situations
• Execute strategies that engage and grow audiences across all media devices
Requirements & Skills:
• Bachelor's Degree in Communications, TV/film or the equivalent
• Experience in television or radio broadcast/production a plus
• Must be able to interact well with video journalists, anchors, videographers, news managers, production and engineering staff
• Detail oriented
• Excellent verbal, written, and analytical skills
• Strong news judgment, journalistic integrity and understanding of viewer needs and expectations
• Utilize state-of-the-art television technology and digital/social media platforms
Nexstar Media Group is America’s largest local television and media company with 196 full power stations (including partner stations) in 114 markets addressing nearly 63% of US television households and a growing digital media operation.