KNOE-TV 8 News is an award-winning television station and news organization located in Monroe, Louisiana, covering northeast Louisiana, Union and Ashley Counties in Arkansas, and Warren and Adams Counties in Mississippi. KNOE-TV is owned by Atlanta-based Gray Television and is a sister station to ABC affiliate KAQY. Our offices and studios are located on Oliver Road in Monroe, and our transmitter is located in the town of Columbia in Caldwell, Parish. Since our first broadcast day on September 27, 1953, KNOE-TV has offered the best in the news, entertainment, weather, sports, and investigative reporting. Besides providing high-quality programming from both the CBS and ABC television networks, we also offer programs from the CW network. For further information, please visit www.knoe.com.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/cne8zic3nbz052w/KNOE News Recruitment Video 2021.mp4?dl=0
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
-Edit video for newscasts
-Publish stories/video on knoe.com
-Assist with live and pre-recorded productions for KNOE, KAQY, and KNOE.COM
-Work with other departments to coordinate and produce top-rated television and digital programs
-Operation of studio teleprompter
• Previous television production and/or video editing experience is preferred
• Team player with professional attitude and strong communication skills
• Must have great attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task under time-sensitive deadlines
• Strong technical and computing skills
• Experience with Edius editing systems is a significant plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbnn4x-3-235-227-117-42 in your application.