MEDIA SALES SPECIALIST (Spanish) - KLTV
KLTV/KTRE is the dominant station in the Tyler/Longview, TX area of East Texas. We are an ABC affiliate and have been #1 by every ratings measure, uninterrupted in every newscast for 20+ years. We are Telemundo affiliate and we have a very powerful, dominant digital presence in the market. We are a leader in the industry in digital innovation and digital products--operating and populating 9 different apps and producing an 18-hour a day live streaming news service from our newsroom on OTT, desktop and on our mobile apps.
Modern facility. Top notch equipment. Experienced News Managers. Positive, encouraging workplace with an emphasis on teaching job skills and journalism. Dominant station preparing for the future in a very powerful company in this industry. We believe we are among the best newsrooms in the country.
KLTV/KTRE is seeking a bilingual Spanish Media Sales Success Specialist to join our elite sales team. This role would be the lead in selling our Spanish Media products, including on-air and digital platforms. Candidates must be detail-oriented and have excellent communication & customer service skills. Must have the ability to exceed budget through new and existing business development.
Duties/Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Self-starter, with the ability to interact and influence others in a positive manner while working in a fast-paced environment.
- High achiever with excellent communication skills, creativity, and persistence.
- Strong work ethic and integrity.
- Problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Applicants must be proficient in working with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Applicants should be prepared to have a robust new business goal annually.
- Applicants should be bilingual.
• ️ College degree preferred. Media and/or Marketing background is a plus. Must be bilingual. Self-starter, with the ability to interact and influence others in a positive manner while working in a fast-paced environment; High achiever with excellent communication skills, creativity, and persistence; Strong work ethic and integrity; Problem-solving and organizational skills; Ability to exceed budget through new and existing business development. Applicants must be proficient in working with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• ️ Must have a valid driver's license and be insurable. The candidate must have reliable transportation that meets required insurance coverage needs.
Interested/Qualified applicants must do the following, go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on ''apply now'', upload your resume, cover letter, and references
(Current employees who are interested in this position can apply through the Gray-TV UltiPro self-service portal)
KLTV-TV/Gray Television, Inc. is a drug-free company
Gray Television encourages all new employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus virus prior to the first workday.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjyqkw-44-197-111-121-42 in your application.