- Part Time
Job DescriptionLifestyle Co-Host (Part-Time)
KLFY-TV is looking for a dynamic, energetic and experienced Co-Host for our lifestyle shows. This is a part time position. Meet Your neighbor is a live talk show that combines paid segments along with entertainment, lifestyle and stories of community interest. The live show airs Monday through Friday 12pm-12:30pm.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• The Co-Host will conduct live and taped interviews in the studio and in the field as scheduled
• Participate in product demonstrations
• Set up live shots and on location shoots for both paid and non-paid segments
• Co-host will also help recruit, book and pre-interview paid and non-paid guests.
• Writes their own stories, interview questions and pkgs.
• Contributes content to show and social media.
• Participates in pre and post-show meetings.
Requirements & Skills:
• College degree in Broadcast Journalism, Marketing or Communication preferred.
• Experience as a Host, Reporter or Anchor.
• Strong interviewing and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to write and produce pkgs.
• Ability to pre-screen guests and clients before interviews and segments
• Required to post digital/social media content.
• Must be willing and able to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed.
• Help foster a team environment with crew members
• All other duties as directed by management.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d9347k-3-236-122-9-42 in your application.
Nexstar Media Group is America’s largest local television and media company with 196 full power stations (including partner stations) in 114 markets addressing nearly 63% of US television households and a growing digital media operation.