Regional Promotions Director
Las Vegas, NV
KLAS-TV Channel 8 Las Vegas, NV Market seeks an Interactive Digital Specialist 3. This position will be responsible for fulfillment implementation and managing a high-volume of campaigns throughout the life cycle of each order for 8 News NOW Digital Solutions online audience extension campaigns. This position is a vital member of the Sales team – providing support and assistance to our team such as sales presentations and sales calls (40%) and supplying technical, operational and campaign reporting services to our clients (60%).
Emphasis is placed on ensuring the timely and accurate running of digital schedules, including but not limited to, order processing and order confirmations to ensure audience delivery. Collaboration with internal departments required to complete projects, as necessary. Daily communication with Digital fulfillment partner for insertion order processing and creative issues. Generate various weekly and monthly revenue reports, and other duties as assigned. Candidate will be cross trained on the local sales desk.
This fast-paced and evolving team requires an individual who demonstrates the capability to plan for and manage multiple activities, projects, and deliverables.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• 2+ Years of Digital Media Sales experience with tactics such as OTT, Video Pre-Roll, Social, SEM, Email and Digital Audio is required
• High proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Associate degree or equivalent related experience preferably in digital sales, advertising or traffic gained through work experience
Requirements & Skills:
• Create and maintain ad campaigns across a variety of tech platforms
• Review and identify issues with campaigns and creatives
• Ensure creatives are ad policy compliant
• Debug and troubleshoot issues with campaign delivery, performance, and discrepancies
• Provide technical support and interact with Account Executives and Ad Ops
• Identify process inefficiencies and ways to improve operations workflow
• Highly organized with acute attention to detail and accuracy
• Must have strong written/verbal communication
• Exceptional time management and prioritizing skills with ability to multi-task
• Action oriented with strong execution and follow up skills
• Excellent analytical skills and good with numbers
• Strong customer service skills
• Working knowledge of media sales support systems and databases; Wide Orbit Traffic and Marketron a plus
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
The IDS 3 must be able to sit, conduct telephone conversations, use electronic mail, write letters and memos, conduct face-to-face discussions with individuals or groups, make decisions without supervision, make decisions that impact the results of co-workers, work in close proximity to others, and work indoors in environmentally controlled conditions. In addition, the IDS 3 must be able to handle, control or feel objects, tools or controls. Repetitive movements are required. Work may be conducted in extremely bright or inadequate lighting conditions.
EEO Statement: Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Nexstar Media Group is America’s largest local television and media company with 196 full power stations (including partner stations) in 114 markets addressing nearly 63% of US television households and a growing digital media operation.