KLAS 8 News Now is recruiting for a Digital Sales Specialist. Are you goal-driven and ready for a new challenge? Do you enjoy meeting with local business owners? Do you consider yourself a digital media and marketing expert? If you answered yes to these questions, please read further and apply to join the best marketing team in Las Vegas.
With 199 television stations (including partner stations) in 116 markets, Nexstar Media Group, Inc. is the largest TV station operator in the country. But we are more than that. We're also a technology company. Along with a broad range of broadcast opportunities, Nexstar staffs a growing and diversified digital media operation encompassing content management and mobile platforms, content marketing, targeted advertising products and strategic digital design and advertising operations. From newsroom to sales to operations to digital technology, joining Nexstar Nation offers unlimited opportunities for your career endeavors. Learn more at www.nexstar.tv
As a member of the 8 News Now Digital Solutions team in Las Vegas, the Digital Sales Specialist is responsible for assisting the sales team in generating and growing digital marketing revenue. The DSS will be a market expert on our core digital products and audience extension services. They will work in conjunction with the sales team as well as develop their own client list to meet digital revenue goals. The Digital Sales Specialist will achieve this by effectively positioning and selling Nexstar's digital products (including but not limited to core website and mobile, targeted video, email, SEO/SEM, and sponsorships) with a focus on successfully meeting the client's marketing objectives. The Integrated Digital Specialist is the digital marketing services sales lead.
• Develop and execute go-to-market sales strategies and tactics that result in exceeding personal and company revenue targets
• Establish, maintain and grow meaningful client relationships
• Generate new digital marketing services business and grow business from existing clients
Requirements & Skills:
• BA or BS in Business Marketing, Advertising or Communications preferred
• 3+ years of digital marketing or media sales preferred
• Significant knowledge of the local digital marketing services product offering and effective use for clients
• Motivated, enthusiastic, self-starter who can work effectively both independently and collaborating in a team environment
• Effective communication and client presentation skills
• Ability to interact with high-level decision makers
• Ability to execute in an organization through collaboration and a consultative process
• Excellent follow-up, strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Proven ability to meet and exceed sales goals
• Meaningful contributor in sales meetings on digital marketing topics (ex. best practice sharing, industry trends)
• Be and effective partner with the market's sales team in generating digital revenue
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0nqej-54-158-251-104-42 in your application.