- Full Time
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Job DescriptionDigital Sales Assistant - KKTV
We understand that life needs balance. That is why we offer our employees and eligible family members a comprehensive benefits package, including:
• Safe harbor 401(k) Plan with matching and profit sharing contributions
• Major Medical, dental, and vision plan options
• Employer contributions towards HSA plans
• Flex benefits, including healthcare and dependent care FSA plans
• Employer Paid Life
• Short and Long-term disability
• Voluntary plans, including hospital indemnity, critical illness, whole life and accident insurance
• 10 paid company holidays, plus PTO
• Wellness initiatives and other exciting work-life programs
Wake up in the most beautiful market in the country where we experience an average of 300 days of sunshine, Colorado Springs! KKTV is the leading CBS broadcast television station in Southern Colorado, delivering news across broadcast, digital and our OTT platforms. Come work for one of the best teams in the country in one of the most beautiful places.
KKTV is in picturesque Downtown Colorado Springs in Colorado, and with breathtaking views of the Front Range of the Rocky Mountains, it's immediately easy to see why people are flocking to colorful Southern Colorado! KKTV 11 News is the Breaking News and Weather Leader in Southern Colorado, and we always put the safety of our viewers first. With more than 65 years of excellence in the community, a multitude of awards including Emmy, Murrow, and Colorado Broadcaster's Association awards, and state-of-the-art technology, being the leader in the community is integral to the culture of KKTV.
Job Summary/Description: Job Pay (Hourly/Salary): $18 - $20hr. (DOE)
KKTV is growing and is now in search of a high-energy person with a basic knowledge of the digital space, professional appearance, positive attitude and hungry to learn. Excellent communication skills and a passion to help local businesses grow are a must.
We are looking for positive people who are interested in helping to assist our digital sales efforts. Applicants should enjoy working in a fun culture that offers a professional environment with excellent opportunities to grow. We offer extensive sales and marketing training and some of the best advertising products to sell on the market.
KKTV is looking for someone with a great attitude. There is tremendous growth potential for this position. If you have common sense and a sense of humor, you move to the front of the line. Candidate must have a valid driver's license, insurance, and a clean driving record, as you may be required to use your vehicle for business. Applicants must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
*** Please note, the primary job responsibilities include, but are not limited to the duties listed above ***
• Ability to work collaboratively with the sales team to assist in entry and modification of the digital orders in our Wide Orbit traffic system.
• Basic knowledge of digital marketing products including display ads, OTT, social media campaigns, etc. a plus.
• Ability to prioritize and perform at a high level in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment.
• Possess strong organizational and time management skills.
• Fast learner to become well-versed in utilizing all digital platforms including our core and extended reach products.
• Basic computer knowledge including Microsoft Office products.
• Strong communication and presentation skills.
• Previous broadcast and/or digital media sales experience a plus but not required.
Interested applicants may go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on ''apply now'', upload your resume, cover letter and references
KKTV-TV/Gray Television Group, Inc. is a drug-free company
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d9jmxm-44-200-171-156-42 in your application.
Salary Range: $18.00 to $20.00 Per Hour ($ USD)
Gray Television supports local community interests by providing quality television broadcasting and exceptional service in each market we serve. Gray owns and/or operates television stations and leading digital properties in 93 television markets including the first or second highest rated television station in 85 markets. We are an unmatched broadcast pioneer that keeps getting bigger and better.