KGAN is a trusted brand providing the market with local news, weather, sports, entertainment and social media content. We help grow the most talented people in television. You have the opportunity to work with a team filled with spirit, passion and imagination. We are currently seeking a full time Promotions Producer! This position reports to the Creative Services Manager.
• Producing daily news topical promos, image campaigns, syndicated promotions
• Create and maintain the ''brand'' identity in the market
• Demonstrate strong producer skills to further department creativity and to create sales and support material
• Write captivating copy targeted to your audience
• Coordinate Public Service Announcemnts library
• Filling unsold inventory on daily station logs using OSI software.
• Actively engage in multiple social media platforms
• Participate/organize in all station events (appearances within the community, etc.)
• Other responsibilities as assigned
Required Skills and Experience:
• Must be able to create, conceptualize, script, shoot, and edit cutting edge promos while also managing deadlines
• At least two years of promotion experience is required
• College degree in Journalism or a related field preferred
• Proficiency with Avid and Creative Cloud programs
• Excellent verbal, written, and organizational skills
• Ability to be a team player and work in a fast paced environment
• Ability to understand and utilize social media effectively and strategically
• Basic professional video shooting skills and experience in news promotion are a plus
• Advanced skills in After Effects is a plus
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpmbz9-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.