- Full Time
Job DescriptionKFDX is looking for an energetic, enthusiastic, tenacious, social and goal driven individual to join our team as a Business Development Specialist. If you have a desire to help businesses in Texoma get back on their feet and thrive in our community, then we would like to talk to you! We help businesses every day grow their revenue with proven broadcast from Texoma's news leader, streaming platforms, and our digital suite of products.
We are here to help launch your career, cultivate your talents, and provide constant growth and development. As a Business Development Specialist, you will do meaningful work with opportunities for promotion all while working in a fun environment with colleagues that are just as impressive as you! This is an opportunity to make an impact on our business community and be rewarded accordingly.
• Establish credible relationships with our local business community
• Present client solutions by building rapport and delivering results through our TV and digital platforms
• Use your creativity to design and deliver customized advertising proposals and presentations, as well as ideas for commercials & digital ads based on the client's needs and sales goals.
• Responsible for new business development through prospecting, sales calls and building relationships
• Provide excellent customer service to existing accounts
• Implement strategies to meet and exceed personal and team revenue goals set forth by management
• Elevated level of professionalism
• Outstanding follow through, time management, organizational skills, and attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Goal driven
• Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
• Desire and willingness to continuously learn
• Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record and dependable vehicle
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
• Paid Holidays, Vacation & Sick Days
• Health & Wellness Opportunities
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d502e0-44-201-68-86-42 in your application.
Find More Jobs Like This
Nexstar Media Group is America’s largest local television and media company with 196 full power stations (including partner stations) in 114 markets addressing nearly 63% of US television households and a growing digital media operation.